Part-Time Junior Project Manager - Web
Are you a junior web expert keen to take on a project management role with a fast growing boutique web firm?
Here is your chance to join KAYWEB in North Ryde and advance your career!
KAYWEB is looking for a part-time Project Manager to manage a portfolio of website and application projects.
To earn this job, you will have to prove you can fulfil the following responsibilities:Managing websites from concept to completion
- Interact with clients to gather requirements;
- Clearly articulate requirements in a documented format;
- Prepare wireframes, as well as functional & navigation workflows where necessary;
- Communicate client requirements to KAYWEB designers & developers;
- Liaise with clients on project progress, change requests, etc; and
- Test usability of websites employing quality assurance technique including UNIT and END-TO-END testing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
Further, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they possess the following key skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English, displaying exceptional verbal communication skills;
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to develop documentation and specifications as described above;
- Working knowledge of web standards (Google Webmaster and W3C); and
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Highly regarded but not necessary would also be knowledge of search engine optimisation.
Highly regarded but not necessary would be experience in server administration, particularly Linux.
NOTE: Applications of people without a SELF-WRITTEN COVER LETTER will not be considered.